Tuesday, January 13, 2009

So.... boring..

This is the 2nd day of the new semester.. already very boring.. lazy to talk bout studies for the time being.. just one day before the new semester starts(sunday), UTAR's management staffs gave me and many students a "great" suprise.. We were told earlier that the application forms of the parking sticker will be distributed to the 1st 150 students and will only start to distribute it after 12am in the midnight..however, it seems that the person in-charge started to distrbute it at 3 pm.. and when i get to know it at 5 something after being informed by my friend, the forms are all distributed.. of course, I'm quite disappointed with it and I'm not the only 1.. many students and parents who came later made lots of complaints to the management.. all of them inclusive of i myself waited there til about 12am in the morning just to make sure whether the management will make any changes to the earlier plan..however, the management staff says that a decision will only be made after they hold a meeting with the top management on tomorrow morning..and the day after that, the staffs told us to wait til friday until they make the final decision on what to do..haiz.. I think most probably I will need to queue again on the next Monday.. for the sake of the parking sticker which is super important to me, I'm willing to sacrifice my sleeping time.. Hoping for the best outcome..

No comments:

Post a Comment