Tuesday, January 6, 2009

the most gentle hand in the world






Went shopping with mum on last sunday, we hold hands as usual. Although there were alot of 'sakai' out there who constantly look at me and my mum while we passed by them, I feel comfortable with it. I'm used to holding mums hands when we are going out, anywhere and anytime.. and only recently that i realized the way my mum holds my hands is different with how my gf holds my hands. My mum constantly hold my hands tightly whereas my gf doesn't hold my hands as tight as mum did. I'm not saying that my gf doesn't love me.. i'm just trying to say that mum's love is always the greatest. She will never give up on me however bad i did in anything in life..and while i'm realizing this, i can feel that mum is getting older..and i'm kinda scared at times coz i rely on her most of the time.. I tends to think how am i gonna lead my life when she is gone.. although she is not very old..but I tends to worry about it all the time.. In 2010, I'm gonna start working. And i might be working at a place very far from home.. which means i will not get to see mum as often as before..

No comments:

Post a Comment