Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Most enjoyable outing with mum ever..

Went to Pavillion with mum since she has never been to this place.. we went there in the afternoon after mum have settled all her works at home.. mum allows me to drive her car today..quite excited.. while there.. I and mum just browse around and enjoy looking at those watches, apparels, bags and etc that both of us cannot afford to buy..just by looking at them makes us feel happy.. We had our lunch at the food court since I know mum doesn't fancy fast food or western food.. and the chinese restaurants there are very expensive, mum sure "mm se tak" let me treat her 1.. I'm quite happy that mum found what she love to eat at the food court and at the same time i dun need to burn a hole in my pocket..hehe.. we went there for about 3 hours only coz mum is tired before even browsing the whole mall.. however, i treated mum Baskin Robin's ice cream before heading home.. i know mum loves ice cream.. I'm quite surprised when mum consented that i treat her Baskin Robin's ice cream coz she is a very thrifty lady and won't let me treat her expensive stuffs even if she really likes it.. I'm happy coz today i really feel that I'm able to make her happy..maybe its because i'm graduating on next year and will start to earn money.. mum is more willing to spend my hard saved pocket money that she gave me.. mum told me that after i graduated and start working.. she will buy a LV bag for herself since she doesn't need to worry about me financially.. i'm really happy to hear that, coz mum never buy any fancy or expensive stuffs for herself all these years.. she only spend on me.. i promised her i will buy her a LV bag too when i am promoted to a managerial post in an engineering firm.. i will work extremely hard to achieve my dream of getting the post and buying the bag which mum fancy of having for so long..

No comments:

Post a Comment