Thursday, September 30, 2010

How to survive this..

its the 3rd day i'm back here in penang.. did nothing much..most of the time preparing test sheets.. heard that the testing is planned to be started on 11th Oct.. as usual, dun have any special feeling towards it.. just hope can finish it up as soon as possible.. i hope everything can be done in 3 weeks time.. since there is still 1 and a half week time before testing, i'm trying my best to finish up filling all the test sheets with whatever info that i have.. i planned to proceed doing the copper pipe pressure test report latest by next monday.. after this particular report is done.. the other reports for other tests will be done very quickly as i dun need to take photo for it.. just need to fill in the info..actually from now, there is still 6 weeks before the week on deepavali.. at 1st tot of going home on every 3rd week..and asked os to come over to penang to find me so that i can send her back kl at the weekend..but my Project Manager says that we will oni be allowed to go home after the testing..which means, i need to wait for the deepavali holiday.. and although os is still coming on the 3rd week of Oct, but she will need to travel home alone from penang which makes me feel so bad.. another thing is, before this, my highest record is staying in penang for 5 weeks without going home.. now forcefully set new record..6 weeks.. now the 1st week also haven't pass.. how am i gonna endure this.. its not easy..at least for me, its really not easy.. i like to stay at home and not constantly outstation.. but unfortunately, my job requires me to do so.. i'm trying my best to comfort myself..hoping that the testing period is not as busy as i have expected and that my manager will change his mind in letting me go home on the 3rd week of Oct.. I'm thinking how long will it take to make me completely demotivated..actually now edi demotivated, just that haven't reach the lowest point.. now it seems that i have nothing to look forward to.. 6 weeks from now is too far to be looked forward.. now i really wish my parents are damn rich or edi retire..so that they can just come and visit me anytime i need them.. i know i'm childish..but i really did hope so..

No comments:

Post a Comment