Sunday, September 12, 2010

eliminated..

went back home last thursday for the Hari Raya holiday.. it supposed to be a happy weekend.. but it turn out to be not so happy anyway.. the plan is like this.. thursday and friday will spend with parents and sat will be dedicated for somebody's bday as agreed earlier before i came back.. however, things seems to be not right on last friday afternoon.. somebody sms me telling me that she wanted to go somewhere at nite which i can't make it coz i'm having dinner with dad on that particular day.. supposingly, the dinner should be on sat night.. but due to the bday thing..i bring forward the dinner.. and now that somebody is saying that i'm too family oriented..and i dun give a shit about her.. i really dun understand..most of the time, i will oni manage to stay at kl for 3 days (inclusive of friday nite where i will oni reach home by 9.30pm or 10pm..) and i never fail to allocate 1 whole day for her.. and my other 1 day is shared between my parents( mostly) and friends(seldom meet nowadays).. and due to this kind of so called "unfairness" that she had claimed.. she "eliminated" me.. fine.. my parents will always be the most important person to me.. i can't do anything with that..i'm their oni child.. if i dun care bout my parents..who would..ok.. and that somebody is not the oni 1 who "eliminated" me.. even my credit card is trying to eliminate me.. yesterday nite went to tesco to buy something but end up buying oni some breads for my breakfast.. and on the way home, i decided to pump petrol at the petrol station since we are passing by.. and can save my time pumping it this morning.. i always start my journey from kl to penang around 5am.. due to some procedural error.. my credit card transaction failed.. for numerous time.. finally paid by cash and borrowed 1 credit card from mum so that i can at least buy petrol even when i have no cash in my wallet..today and tomolo will be boring coz 1 of the subcon is not coming til wed.. so i guess i'm gonna sit in the site office and prepare the test sheet for the "testing and commissioning".. the installation works under my supervision is 90 over % done.. although i'm not that happy now.. at least i can look forward to next weekend.. coz i will be going home again for grandma's 80th bday.. and at the same time go back to HQ to settle some stuffs..although its oni 12 days from going home again.. it really feels very very very damn long.. and thinking of oct dun have holiday at all.. more sienz..maybe will opt to go home once every 3 weeks.. then ngam ngam deepavali can go home again.. btw..now need to face the reality 1st..its just the 1st day i'm here in penang again..

No comments:

Post a Comment