Thursday, September 2, 2010

bad luck coming my way..

its a typical thursday nite.. suddenly my form 6 friend asked me for a so called farewell dinner tomolo nite..was quite happy..at least dun need to stay at hostel lo.. can chat abit with friend.. ya..talking bout bad luck.. i think my luck is really not that good for this few months since started working..maybe this job bring no "ong" to me..hehe.. 2 months back.. when i was back in kl.. i drove my mum's car to curve to have my hair cut since my mum help me to send my cute little kelisa for maintenance.. however, even b4 i reach curve, i burst 2 of my mum's tyre which cost around rm700.. walao~ but luckily mum absorb the cost for 1 tyre as she say the tyres needs to be changed acually.. but i still feel bad and insisted on paying for 1 of the tyre.. ok.. while stuck at the road side, i called my friend for help..dun say i'm so weak..change tyre also need friends help.. u need to remember..its 2 tyres that i burst.. and there is oni 1 spare tyre.. and hence i need some1 to help me to buy a new tyre.. and another thing is, my mum always mumble saying that i dun pump air frequently into the spare tyre..and great.. her spare tyre is not pumped also..cis.. luckily my friend came to help me.. i burst the tyre around 11 something.. and 4 something oni we gao dim the whole tyre changing process.. then hor..another big "surprise".. the car battery rosak edi..can't start the car.. wtf.. then again my friend drive to the nearest shop to get them for me.. and at the end i left that place at 5 something without getting my hair cut.. sienz.. suppose to go out with os at 1pm..end up around 6 something oni see her at her hostel.. that was a saturday.. and i'm going back penang on monday morning at 5am..damn sad..suppose to spend 1 day with os and sunday with mum.. now end up spend few hours with os oni..but mum is being understanding.. she asked me to accompany os on the sunday morning.. then another "surprise".. dun know whether to call it a good 1 or a bad 1..on sunday evening.. i've got high fever and sore throat..(due to standing under the sun for the whole day and without a drop of water into my mouth during the tyre changing process).. and hence..sunday nite went to see doctor and got 2 days mc..but hor, i just rest for 1 day, then the next day went back to penang to work.. now oni realized how stupid i am.. just rest 1 more day la..act hardworking pulak..cis..then stay in penang about 2 weeks oni fully recover.. then today related to my car pulak.. i scratched my collegue's car while reversing my car while going out for lunch..(coz that "parking space" at site is very narrow and small).. actually his car not that bad la.. if see from 2 metres, cannot see anything also.. oni minor scratches.. actually my car lagi teruk.. but i dun give a damn 1 la.. mine is a old car..(his 1 also la..) so i told him and ask him to tell me the price for repairing after he get it done..(actually hor..i think the mechanic also dun know how to repair..coz oni some minor scratches.either repaint the whole thing or dun repair at all..) however, i will still pay him la.. i'm also not too stupid to blindly believe the price that he will be telling me.. coz although i'm not a penangite, i have workers who are and they edi told me inclusive of knocking out the deformed part(which is not applicable in this case) and repainting (which is applicable in this case)..it cost around rm60 oni..a big relieve.. but need to drive to jelutong la.. but not far la.. worth it.. if next monday after he repainted his car and he ask for more than rm50..i will kindly show him my middle finger..coz actually i dun like him.. damn lazy ppl.. and 1 ppl to gao dim things for him when he is also getting paid.. haiz.. see how la.. maybe he won't repair also..then i dun need to pay at all..haha.. o ya..reverse back the story 1st.. my friend told me to repay him for helping me to change and buy the tyre etc etc by treating him drink..(of course not coke la..big boy edi..1 2 drink liquor pulak..haiz..) and i did treat him and my fellow best friends on 21st august.. but they are being so kind to me.. i know they dun like to drink beer at all..but for the sake of saving money for me.. they all ordered beer.. this kind of friends where to find..hehe.. and the most "gam dong" part is they insist that i go clubbing with them even when i refuse coz i'm not interested and abit tired la..(clubbing cannot sit down.. must stand all nite..hehe) they treated me back pulak..they dun let me pay.. haiz.. then ma like i never treat u all also.. i've got my third month salary on last 28th.. that was my third month's pay.. my 1st 2 months pay edi dried up edi.. now got money left from 28th aug pay.. but hor.. sept is os's bday, my grandma's grand bday and i need to go back kl twice this month which means rm180 x 2=rm360 just for toll and fuel..wa..die lo.. haiz..nvm la.. sept's pay sure can start saving money edi..ok..its 11.32pm now.. need to sleep edi.. tomolo need to work.. will be yet another tiring day..sienz.. just for the sake of money~~~
ps: my boss told me that i've been comfirmed as a permanent staff, just that the document is not done yet.. yays.. can get my company t-shirts(dun need to crack my head wat to wear), can ask HR apply for CIDB and BEM( BOARD OF ENGINEERS MALAYSIA).. actually can apply myself. but if company apply for me..they pay for my member's fee ma..nyek nyek nyek.. and on top of the list.. another rm200 per month.. it helps abit.. better than nothing..

No comments:

Post a Comment