Sunday, July 25, 2010

Is this what I have wanted?

1 week have passed.. and tomorrow start a new week again..go to the dusty, hot and stressful construction site for another 6 days, then rest for 1 day..this cycle repeats itself again and again.. this week i'm quite emo..not happy for the whole week.. was sick, but recovered..not fully but still ok.. work is not as smooth as before.. but at least today try to find a solution to solve it.. i promise myself i will get it done by next weekend so that i might be a little bit happy or at least relieved.. no matter how..i still misses my family alot.. the main reason for me being emo is mainly because i miss my family.. my gf is so good to plan to come to penang to find me even when she is not free.. but i told her not to come, at least not now coz i can't spend much time with her in penang as i'm working from 9am to 6pm.. that includes saturdays.. she will be very boring when i'm not at home.. furthermore, i dun 1 her to take bus alone to and fro penang.. thinking of it makes me worry and sad.. today mum called me in the afternoon coz she doesn't know how to on9 using my com at home so that she can print out something that she need in order to collect my graduation attire.. however, after spending some time explaining to her what to do.. she still din manage to on9..i'm not sure its my com prob or its my mum prob.. anyway, there is still a plenty of time to do that..at least 3 more weeks.. this time i can only go home on the 5th week i'm back in penang.. now its oni the 1st week.. there is 4 more weeks to go.. i think the time passes very slow this time around.. i 1 2 go home now.. how i hope i can rewind the time to the pass where i'm still in primary or secondary school.. that time is the best..i have alot of friends that i can talk to..i can see my parents everyday.. have home cooking.. and the oni thing to worry is the final exam.. when i was younger, i told myself that i'm gonna earn alot of money when i graduated.. now that i've so called achieved that (my pay is considered high for a fresh grad).. i found out that i'm not happy at all.. the oni benefit i can see from working is the pay i get at the end of each month..other than this.. nothing seems to be good.. in order to do my job justice..this job is actually quite good where the pay is high and i get alot of exposure.. however, this job also cause me to spend very limited time with my family.. its less than 10% for the whole month.. that also 8 hours spent on the highway.. y is it so unfair le.. i tends to hate penang in general and the construction site in particular.. i wonder would i be happier working at a construction site near home or at least a place where i can travel home every weekend.. i've oni worked for this job for the 2nd month..i edi feel so unhappy..i wonder how am i gonna continue..however..i will tahan til at least 1 year.. i'm giving myself time to adapt..the 1st time i came here, i went home after 2 weeks, then 4 weeks, and now i can oni go home on the 5th week.. maybe many ppl will say that its oni 1 week more than previously..its actually easier to say than done.. when u r in a very unfamiliar place and virtually no friend at all.. its such a torture.. i think wat my friend told me is quite right..i chosed my current job for money and exposure oni..not really like it.. i think i have been mumbling here for too long..no matter what i write here.. i still have to face the reality..i still need to work..i still need to wait no matter how long it takes til the day i'm going home.. i just hope the prob i'm facing at the construction site will be solve by next week.. and the coming week will be super busy so that i won't have time to think of other stuffs.. but seriously, i'm not ready to face tomolo.. i'm very afraid that the solution that i'm proposing will be rejected by the architect and i will need to crack my head yet again..and i will be even more emo.. i really need some luck and really really hope that everything will go smoothly til the week i'm going home.. one last word..penang is not my hometown and i hate it even when its actually a good place..what a dilemma..

No comments:

Post a Comment