Friday, July 2, 2010

1 month gone

i've got my pay on the 28th..every month also 28th will automatically get my pay.. tot of treating myself better on that day.. tot of ordering western food (stall 1 la..which cost around rm6 - rm 8) coz i really din have any "good" food since i started working.. but ended up ordered prawn noodles which cost me rm3 coz "mm se tak".. 1 2 save money.. haiz.. but eventually, on the next day i treated myself the western food that i have wanted to try.. coz that particular day is really busy and i''m quite tired and hungry.. drinks also "upgrade" abit..ordered coke.. usually "leong cha" oni.. its edi the 2nd weekend since i last went home.. so sienz at hostel..tomolo planning to go to Queensbay Mall.. the people here told me that its quite big and got lots of thing.. go browse around and see how lo.. better than sitting at home watch tv for the whole day..no astro summore.. usually my oni entertainment for the weekend is the newspaper.. i dun buy it on weekdays coz dun have time to read and again, 1 2 save money.. poor guys like me is like that 1 la.. always thinking of saving money oni..
i'm pretty much used to the place that i'm living now.. construction site also quite familiar, at last know who to find when need to settle something..
working here is so different with uni.. the so called "assignments" can't be done by myself.. like it or not, i need to rely on others..coz i'm a project engineer who give orders and not implementing it..really need good human skills.. the assignment i'm handling now is very much in progress.. now oni i know working as project engineer also got free lunch 1 wor.. those contractor will treat us for lunch.. maybe so that in future can get project easier guar.. i'm not in power to do anything also.. they treat us, i ma eat lo..hehe.. 1st month edi had free lunch for twice.. not mixed rice or other cheap stuff ok.. but not very exp also la..considered decent la..
here are some photos of my daily life working..
my construction site office
drawings that will make u headache
the construction site
some of the "ular-king" resting
foreign workers "shopping" outsite the construction site
my best companion at site

No comments:

Post a Comment