Wednesday, December 16, 2009

To the sea~~~

ok..its the 17th of Dec edi.. going to Langkawi and Singapore by Starcruise Libra in a few hours time.. Its been a few years since the 1st time i'm travelling by cruise.. the previous time was oni a 2 days 1 night trip.. this time will be 4 days 3 night.. hope that it won't be too boring coz i'm going with my family.. nothing will be as fun as goin on trip with friends.. the atmosphere is so different, and its alot more fun.. every moment is funfilled.. However..since i've never been to Singapore since primary one.. i think alot has changed since..and i've never seen the christmas decoration at orchard road before.. at least can spend some time sight seeing and taking photographs..
My hair are damn long now and really out of shape..like coconut edi since my hair is so soft and straight..i mean, extremely straight.. i called my stylist on tuesday to make an appointment for my haircut on wednesday so that i can look neater.. he confirmed the appointment only to sms me a few minutes later saying that he is busy from tuesday til saturday coz he has alot of outdoor assignment.. sienz.. by the way.. the sms he sent me is quite "gay".. it sounds like this " Sorry my dear, bla bla bla~~~~~".. btw.. my stylist is a guy..and he is calling me "my dear".. omg..so geli.. but dun misunderstand la..i strongly believe that he is a normal guy..which means he is not gay..i think its just because he can't find a proper way to address me.. ok..since i can't manage to get my haircut.. i am forced to go on trip with my out of shape hairstyle.. those Singaporean will look at me asking where is this sakai from..
Looking forward to the end of the year.. my friends din ask me to go clubbing with them a week ago coz they say that they tot i'm having class.. damn..i'm on holiday til 18th of january lo.. hopefully they will go again before my next semester which is my final year final sem starts.. tarak guna punya kawan..

No comments:

Post a Comment