Monday, December 7, 2009

enough of holidays!!!

its the third month of my holiday edi.. start to feel damn boring.. really hope to go for lectures again with some assignments.. holiday life without activity is really damn boring.. especially when my oni work= final year project has almost finished..what is left is paperwork.. paperwork also most of the thing i oni copy and paste my practical work into paperwork.. since i'm so free..and there is not much program to be watch on tv, i did my research on the companies that i'm interested to work in and start sending resume.. i set up my jobstreet account which i hate especially the part where they need u to provide them with a text resume.. u know y? i'm edi so lazy to do the application, still they want me to think how to describe myself.. sienz.. after that, apply on those companies' official website.. i have never applied a job before..previously are all those part time job oni.. at 1st i tot i oni need to upload my resume and submit it.. but it turn out to be very complicated.. alot of things to be filled in.. and many questions which i either can't really remember(my high school graduation date etc) or its very difficult to answer..need to think before start typing.. more stressful than final exam.. but at least they dun give u a time limit lo...can think as long as u want.. actually i think that its quite early to apply now, although i'm just submitting for general application.. but since most of my friend who have graduated and working did that and adviced me to do so.. i ma do lo..won't cost me anything also.. coz i apply all through the website.. and now.. even applying jobs have been done.. need to struggle to think how to spend my time for this last month of holiday..

No comments:

Post a Comment