Friday, June 4, 2010

A boring start..

4 days have passed since the 1st day i started work.. this few days in office doing nothing..just constantly read those ISO document as well as previous project file.. today really cannot tahan edi, i practiced my chinese writing for the whole day.. astually was told by the GM to go to penang on thursday(3rd June).. but i told him that i need time to settle my things before going there.. so, i'm going to penang on next monday instead.. might spend a few months there for the project.. its dealing with the construction of cleanroom at USM.. i heard the project is in the testing and commissioning phase edi..so maybe after 1 or 2 months will be assigned to another project.. its either to Ipoh or PJ..hopefully PJ la.. near ma.. can go home everyday..but i think most probably also go Ipoh after the project at USM.. coz need alot of people.. i really dun know wat to expect..these few days try my best to spend more time with my parents and my gf.. after this will only manage to come home once or twice in a month.. haiz.. and 1 more thing.. i haven't even get my 1st month paycheck and i edi need to spend money buying gps phone.. i decided to get a E71 Nokia.. coz my friends recommended it although the model is quite old.. actually the main function i need is the gps oni.. start work edi become more broke.. so cham..okla..really tired, update at a later time.. maybe a long long time as i'm very very busy at site starting next week..all the best to me..

No comments:

Post a Comment