Friday, April 23, 2010

Updates~~

ok.. 3 months has passed by since the last time i update my blog..i myself oso shock after seeing the date of my last entry..i used to be very discipline.. won't stop half way.. anyway..now update la..
today went for the 2nd interview at kota kemuning.. the jobscope is actually better compared to the 1st interview.. although the 1st company is a public listed company, but i can't gain much technical knowledge from there.. therefore, up to now, i prefer today's company..coz more technical knowledge can be gained and i have a better chance of securing the "Ir" title if i'm working with today's company.. anyway, those are not really important as i have not done my fyp presentation.. its on next tuesday.. anyway, presentation is nothing to me.. at least my fyp report has been completed and submitted.. furthermore.. this semester i'm sitting for 3 papers only.. will be free after 10th Oct.. after exam go perhentian for 3 days..then most probably June start working..haiz.. really no life..start working right after the finals.. haven't even convo summore.. but still feel happy coz manage to find job even with my poor cgpa.. and can start to earn money edi.. yes.. money is very important to me.. i dun mind being a slave as long as u reward me accordingly..hehe..
I wonder how is life gonna be after i graduated..for sure will work la.. but i mean whether i will have no life anymore? work and sleep, work and sleep.. or still got life.. and whether I will manage to save as much as i have planned.. dun know la.. dun 1 2 think..still have about 2 months before i start working..now enjoy alittle 1st la..

No comments:

Post a Comment