Wednesday, January 20, 2010

ever changing dreams..

its been a few months since i started to workout at gym..although i can hardly notice any difference in my body size..but at least i manage to tone up abit.. talking about going to gym.. i just started to go to a new gym which is bigger and with more machines (and of course those per entry type..not those monthly 1) about few weeks ago.. which makes u feel more motivated to workout.. unluckily, its going to be closed down end of this week.. sad..i'm quite used to that gym edi..dun really like changing places..this makes me think that it will be very good if i'm a super rich guy who can own a private gym at home..then ma no need to go to other places and can workout whenever i 1.. i used to wish to have an indoor badminton court in my house..then later wish to have a pool table at home..and then later..wish to have a table tennis table..and finally now wish to have a private gym..but all of it remain as a dream..i'm just a "poor scholar" who merely survive with his pocket money.. being a student is fun and enjoyable minus the part that i dun have money lo.. if studying can get paid just like working then ma good lo..i will study forever.. i'll be graduating in a few months time, dun know what will happen after i graduate.. i said before that i will be the most kiasu student in utar for my final semester..however, til the 3rd day of my new sem, i still dun have the fighting spirit with me..but i won't blame myself la.. dun have note and books also haven't buy..nothing to read also..no matter how kiasu also nothing i can do up to this moment.. this few days alot of people ask me how's my FYP..whether i have finished it.. this question is so difficult to answer..coz i feel that i have nothing more that i can do but i dun dare to say that i have finish up my work.. at least i haven't compile my report..anyway, that will only cost me at most 3 days.. coz most of the thing is copy and paste from what i have done.. just need to spend some time thinking of how to write the Conclusion chapter and its done.. i tot of bringing my camera to uni everyday for this sem and simply simply take photos for the whole sem.. and during the end of the sem can collect all the photo for remembrance..need to sleep now..tomolo morning got class and the ballot result for the parking sticker will be out tomolo morning..very gan jiong..hopefully 841 will be 1 of the number in the list..

No comments:

Post a Comment