Friday, September 18, 2009

Buying hopes..

Just finished sitting for my second paper, management principles..its not very difficult..quite relieve.. the paper is 2 and a half hour..have finished the paper quite fast but spend the rest of the time thinking of 1 point that i have left out that only cost 1 or 2% out 100%. Eventually, after 2 and a half hour, that particular point still don't come into my head..haiz..should have left earlier..


on the other hand, i dun know why suddenly i'm so motivated to take part in the power of 9 competition by "the star" since last few weeks.. i participate for the final 3 weeks..the first 2 "celup kicap" edi(direct translation from cantonese).. now left the final week which the result i will oni get to know on next thursday or saturday.. anyway, din really put much hope on winning anything.. just suddenly very interested..and buying hopes.. i've sent a resume to Lafarge to apply for a job there that they advertised on the newspaper.. but they din reply me.. most probably its due to my low cgpa or my graduation date is too far away.. tot of sending another resume to another company, but until now haven't send it coz the photo that i intended to use to paste on the resume need to be used for my passport on next wednesday..no more photo edi..so i rather wait til i finished my final exam, go get my hair cut... and take a smart looking photo for my resume..maybe will have a better chance of getting the job..ok..need to continue study..

No comments:

Post a Comment